Undetectable Radar Detectors for Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and PEI
You have chosen a province where radar detectors are prohibited. OPP in Ontario as well as RCMP in Quebec use Spectre radar-detector-detector to sniff out and confiscate radar detectors. There is a fine up to $350 in Manitoba, $170 in Ontario and $650 in Quebec. Your only choice is to use a completely undetectable Beltronics STi Series.
What you need to know...Use of a radar detector is prohibited in the following provinces - Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Yukon, and NWT. However, KMPH guarantees safe shipping and delivery of your purchase to your door or PO Box. Check out the following undetectable radar detectors which are 100% invisible to any police Spectre RDD (radar-detector-detector).
100% Undetectable Radar Detectors
- High Performance M3 Dual Antenna
- Remote Radar & Laser Receiver
- 100% Undetectable to all Spectre RDD
- Safety Camera Database preloaded - Red-light & Speed Camera warning
- AlertLock with AutoLearn - Locks Out False Alerts manually or automatically
- Ka-Band Segmentation for better Instant-On detection
- RDR Option for reducing false signals
- Optional ZR4 Shifter Pack or Antilaser G9 laser jammer available
- More info...
- Ultra-high Performance STi-R Plus
- 100% Undetectable - Invisible to any VG2 and Spectre RDD
- All STi-R Plus features included (see left)
- Highly recommended for Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Maritimes
- AL Priority - Best laser jammer against all police laser guns & 100% legal parking sensor; available in Single, Dual, Triple, and Quad system
AL Priority Single
AL Priority Dual
AL Priority Triple
AL Priority Quad
AL Priority Five
New Radar Detector with AL Priority Laser Jammer Package!
Beltronics STi-R Plus + AL Priority
Best of the Best!
Click for Live Chat