How to program an Escort Redline EX for Canada
Redline EX is the latest radar detector from Escort, providing excellent radar performance as well as all-around practical features including stealth, GPS camera database, GPS Truelock and AutoLearn, and MultaRadar MRCD capability.
See below for a list of band settings (video).
To start by going into Preferences, hold MARK and SENS buttons together. Then press MARK to go from one setting category to the next, and use VOLUME +/- to make setting changes.
In Band Modification, use SENS to go from one band category to the next, and use VOLUME +/- to adjust each band enables. Make sure User Mode is set to Advanced if you wish to see bands.
Redline EX Bands Settings for Canada
- X Band - Off
- K Band - On (unless you're absolutely sure K isn't used in your area)
- Strelka - Off
- MultaRadar CD - On (for Edmonton and Quebec); Off for other areas
- MultaRadar CT - Off
- Gatso - Off
- Ka Band - Off (so you can activate only #2, 4, 5, and 8 Ka Narrow Band)
- Ka Narrow 1 - Off
- Ka Narrow 2 - On
- Ka Narrow 3 - Off
- Ka Narrow 4 - On
- Ka Narrow 5 - On
- Ka Narrow 6 - Off
- Ka Narrow 7 - Off
- Ka Narrow 8 - On
- Ka Narrow 9 - Off
- Ka Narrow 10 - Off
- Ka POP - Off
- Laser - On
- TSR - On (greatly reduces false alerts)
- RDR - Off
Video: Redline EX setup and bands settings
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: Edmonton radar detector, escort redline ex, mrcd, multaradar, photo radar, redline ex, redline ex bands settings, redline ex setup, redlineex