What is a remote / installed radar laser system?
There are two types of radar detectors of radar detectors - windshield mounted vs. remotely mounted. Windshield or dash mounted radar detectors are usually referred to as portable units, while remote systems are custom installed.
There are several benefits of having a remotely installed radar detector:
- Clean and uncluttered dash / windshield with hidden remote radar antenna. Controllers and displays have integrated look and feel.
- Most remote radar systems are high-performance radar detectors
- remote radar antenna are concealed for provinces that do not allow radar detectors.
Update: New Release for Year 2018
There had been a major updates in the custom-installed market throughout 2017. It is partly due to radar detector manufacturers addressing false alarm filtering against vehicle safety sensors, as well as the growing threat of European bands such as MultaRadar.
- All-new NetRadar DSP with AL Priority HiFi
- All-new NetRadar DSP 360 with AL Priority
- All-new Escort Max Ci International (radar-only)
New Remote Radar Detector
NetRadar DSP with AL Priority offers the best radar laser protection money can buy. Performance is top-notch utilizing the same DSP platform, with similar performance seen on the #1 selling Uniden R1/R3 detectors. You can purchase both NR-DSP with dual sensor laser jammer for just slightly over $2,000.
NetRadar DSP 360 gets you front and rear dual antenna for directional arrow via Bluetooth ALPConnect app.
Requirement of Stealth from Spectre RDD
Net Radar DSP has been tested and proven to be functionally stealth and undetectable. Spectre Elite RDD placed inside another vehicle will not be able to detect your installed remote radar system.
MultaRadar (MRCD) is a form of photo radar now widely used in many cities in Alberta and Quebec. NetRadar DSP (with AL Priority) supports MultaRadar MRCD used in Canada.
What is Max Ci / Max Ci 360?
The first release of Escort Radar's MaxCi (US version) fails to address new speed enforcement technology such as DragonEye LIDAR and MultaRadar used in Canada.
The new International version of Max Ci comes in radar-only form, and it supports MultaRadar MRCD used in Edmonton, Grande Prairie, and some parts of Quebec. You can now add AL Priority separately - the best-performing laser defence instead of the Shifter Max laser shifters.
Still got questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 604-725-0338 to discuss further.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 9500ci, 9500ci-intl, custom installed radar, MaxCi, MaxCi 360, net-radar, Net-Radar DSP, radar add-on for alp, radenso hd+, Radenso RC-M, remote radar detector, stir plus