AL Priority TX Sensor
What is the AL Priority TX Sensor for?
Antilaser continues to make sure AL Priority stays on top of the game to combat new high pulse-rate VPR LIDAR guns such as the DragonEye and other speed laser. TX sensor is the latest addition to an existing ALP system to provide bullet-proof performance.
AL Priority TX Sensor Features
- ALP TX sensor is the most powerful "transmit-only" sensor with unique triple transmitter design
- Smallest size with dimension 27 x 30 x 9.5mm or 1.06" x 1.18" x 0.37" (WxDxH)
- Extreme resistance to engine noise and laser interference
- Powered by AL patented technology
- TX can be installed in a pair to provide double the transmit firepower
- TX sensor uses the same type of twist-lock cabling as an ALP sensor
ALP TX Sensor Requirement
- AL Priority Laser System
- GPS Module is required - defined LID speed limit 30km/h or higher. If you already have GPS with RG3 (NetRadar) or RG2 (STiR / Radenso HD), you don't have to purchase another GPS.
- TX must be paired with at least one regular ALP sensor on the same side
- We recommend 2x regular ALP sensor + 1x TX centred for front laser protection especially on a larger vehicle.
ALP TX Sensor Installation
- TX must be mounted horizontally
- TX should be mounted ideally 50cm from the ground
- TX should be ideally kept 20cm from the nearby regular ALP sensor
- TX will only work with at least one ALP sensor on the same side
- If paired with another TX sensor, make sure it's the opposite colour (blue vs. green); a sensor cable splitter will be provided when a pairing TX is purchased.
TX Sensor Canadian Pricing
- Each TX sensor is $499.95 CAD
- Required GPS Module is $85 CAD
- Free shipping across Canada
- Now in stock and shipping!