AL Priority HiFi
What is AL Priority HiFi Model?
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection and parking system. HiFi Control Set with Speaker adds Voice Alerts, Voice Menu, and LIDAR Identification. Highly recommended especially if you plan to purchase Net-Radar add-on for ALP.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Ultra protection against LIDAR based devices
- AL-Priority has the world's smallest sensor, with 20% improvement on laser detection over AL G9, and 40%+ better than competition
- Beautifully designed Control Set for easy mounting inside cabin
- Optional Bluetooth Module - for over-the-air firmware updates via smartphone
- Optional Radar Add-On for AL Priority available
- Free web firmware update via USB
- 2-year limited warranty
- ALP HiFi Version - including HiFi Control Set and a loud amplified speaker
- Add optional Rear Protection - Rear Defense Add-on available
100% DragonEye and VPR LIDAR Defense
ALP with minimum of two sensors is required for proper laser protection in Canada. Consider the new TX configuration for the best performance and coverage if you live in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada where DragonEye SpeedLaser / Compact are used. The all-new TX Sensor adds significant firepower and coverage.
Choosing the number of ALP and TX Sensors
Choosing Front Laser Defense:
AL Priority Dual
ALP Dual with two regular sensors is our minimum requirement for front protection. The two front sensors can cover up to small - midsize vehicle with solid performance.
New AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration can cover up to a full-size sedan. TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a larger SUV, truck, or on a wide sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor.
New AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration offers maximum front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Add Rear Laser Defense:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Read our sensor configuration guide for rear LIDAR protection
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.
Add radar detection to AL Priority
AL Priority HiFi supports the following integrated radar add-on
- Net Radar (excellent range + filtering; multiple antenna support; $750 - $1,650)
- Radenso HD+ (extreme long range detection and stealth; $850)
You can also check out other radar-ALP packages.
Pricing and Delivery
- AL Priority HiFi (2 reg. sensor) starts at $1,179 CAD. Additional regular sensor costs $350 ea.; high-performance TX sensor costs $500 ea. Rear Defense Add-on available.
- Dealer / installer inquiry welcomed.
- Recommended TX configuration - GPS Module required
- We ship to any city within Canada via Purolator or Canada Post. We do not trans-ship or export AL Priority to countries with other established distributorship including USA, Australia, and most European countries. Please email email@example.com for any inquiry.