AL Priority HiFi
What is AL Priority HiFi Model?
AL Priority is the most powerful and reliable multi-purpose laser protection and parking system. HiFi Control Set adds Voice Alerts.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Ultra protection against LIDAR based devices
- AL-Priority has the world's smallest sensor, with 20% improvement on laser detection over AL G9, and 40%+ better than competition
- Beautifully designed Control Set for easy mounting inside cabin
- Optional Bluetooth Module - for iPhone or Android wireless integration
- Free web firmware update via USB
- Optional Radar Add-On for AL Priority available
- 2-year limited warranty
- This is the ALP HiFi Version - including HiFi Control Set, HiFi amplified speaker, featuring voice alerts, voice menu, and LIDAR identification
Full DragonEye and VPR Support
2x ALP sensors on the same side (front or rear) are required for proper defense against DragonEye (ECCM active). Choose ALP Dual / Triple for front protection or ALP Quad / Quint for front and rear protection.
Add radar detection to AL Priority
AL Priority HiFi supports the following integrated radar add-on
- Net Radar (excellent range + filtering; multiple antenna support; $750 - $1,650)
- Radenso HD+ (extreme long range detection and stealth; $850)
- BEL STiR (stealth; discontinued but still available; $800)
You can also check out other radar-ALP packages.
Choosing the number of ALP Sensors
AL Priority Single: 1-sensor kit provides great performance against early generation LIDAR for the front of a small vehicle or motorcycle. Unfortunately, as newer laser guns surface across Canada, we do not recommend getting only a single sensor.
AL Priority Dual: ALP Dual is our best seller for front protection. The two front sensors can cover up to small - midsize vehicle with incredible performance. This is also the minimum requirement for DragonEye protection.
AL Priority Triple: A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a larger SUV, truck, or any car with wider front end.
AL Priority Quad: 2-front and 2-rear install is the minimum requirement for all-around LIDAR protection. Highly recommended for Edmonton region where DragonEye LidarCam (rear targeting Photo LIDAR) is heavily used.
AL Priority Quint: Maximum number of ALP sensors allowed for a single ALP control box - 3 front and 2 rear; or 2 front and 3 rear.
Pricing and Delivery
- AL Priority HiFi (1-sensor) starts at $829 CAD. Each additional sensor costs $350. Dealer / installer inquiry welcomed. Price matching - please call.
- We ship to any city within Canada via Purolator or Canada Post. We do not trans-ship or export AL Priority to countries with other established distributorship including USA, Australia, and most European countries. Please email email@example.com for any inquiry.