AL Priority HiFi
What is AL Priority HiFi Model?
- Black Friday Deal - save 5% using code BF2019
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection and parking system. HiFi Control Set with Speaker adds Voice Alerts, Voice Menu, and LIDAR Identification. Most customers prefer HiFi alerts over beeping alerts from regular ALP buzzer.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Ultra protection against LIDAR based devices
- AL-Priority has the world's smallest sensor, with 20% improvement on laser detection over AL G9, and 40%+ better than competition
- Beautifully designed Control Set for easy mounting inside cabin
- Optional Bluetooth Module (recommended) - for over-the-air firmware updates via smartphone (Android and iPhone supported)
- Optional Integrated NetRadar DSP + ALP package available
- Free web firmware update via USB
- 2-year limited warranty
- ALP HiFi Version - includes HiFi Control Set and a loud amplified speaker
- Add optional Rear Protection - Rear Defence Add-on available
- Now shipping Hardware Rev.4 CPU Box with increased memory (benefits NetRadar DSP users)
100% DragonEye and VPR LIDAR Defence
ALP with minimum of two sensors is required for proper laser protection in Canada. Consider the new TX configuration for the best performance and coverage if you live in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada where DragonEye SpeedLaser / Compact are used. The all-new TX Sensor adds significant firepower and coverage.
Choosing the number of ALP and TX Sensors
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual
ALP Dual with two regular sensors is our minimum requirement for front protection. This setup is only recommended for motorcycles.
AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration can provide excellent defence for a motorcycle or a small car. TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
For vehicles with irregular-shaped grill (ie. certain Lexus or Toyota models), this may provide a solution with TX-over-RX install.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
The most popular 3-sensor front installation for any vehicle with a front bumper / grill too low to mount a TX sensor (requires 20" clearance from ground).
Examples are Porsche 911 / Boxster / Cayman, Panamera, Corvette, any Ferrari, non-SUV Lamborghini, new BMW with active shutter in the upper grill, etc.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration offers maximum front laser protection for ANY vehicle! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Any car with the front end allowing TX to be mounted at least 20" from ground should go for this configuration.
Add Rear Laser Defense:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Read our sensor configuration guide for rear LIDAR protection
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.
Add radar detection to AL Priority
AL Priority HiFi currently supports NetRadar DSP radar add-on
- NetRadar DSP (extreme long range + filtering; multiple antenna support)
- ALP HiFi + NetRadar DSP bundle
You can also check out other Radar-ALP packages.
Pricing and Delivery
- AL Priority HiFi (2 reg. sensor) starts at $1,265 CAD. Additional regular sensor costs $350 ea.; high-performance TX sensor costs $500 ea. Rear Defense Add-on available.
- Dealer / installer inquiry welcomed.
- Recommended TX configuration - GPS Module required
- We ship to any city within Canada via Purolator or Canada Post. We do not trans-ship or export AL Priority to countries with other established distributorship including USA, Australia, and most European countries. Please email email@example.com should you have any questions.