Uniden DFR9 will soon be released in fall 2018, featuring an ultra-bright colour OLED display in the DFR-Series. DFR9 includes GPS which makes it an ideal detector for city-driving as well as highway-driving.
DFR9 sets the benchmark for being the best overall radar detector under $450 CAD.
Uniden DFR8 Key Features
- Longest range radar detection for under $450
- Advanced K-band Filters
- Voice Alerts
- Ultra-Bright Colour OLED Display
- Separate Signal Strength Metre
- Micro USB Cord included
- Frequency Display of Radar Bands (ie. 34.700 GHz Ka)
- Separate Strength Meter
- Invisible to VG2; stealth to Spectre RDD outside 5 metres.
- GPS Built-in for Red-light and Speed Camera Alerts
- GPS Quiet-Ride (speed controlled auto-mute)
- GPS Max-Speed Warning
Uniden DFR9 includes
- DFR9 radar laser detector
- Double suction cup bracket
- Cig-lighter adapter with mute and USB socket
- Micro USB Cord
Availability in Canada
- Available in Fall, 2018
- Priced at $449.95 (CAD)